NATIONAL CURRENCY $10 UNAKA NATIONAL BANK OF JOHNSON CITY (TN)
Item History and Pricing
|Certification: Uncertified||Circulated/Uncirculated: Circulated|
|Grade: Ungraded||Denomination: $10|
Welcome to Greeneville Gold & Silver!! I'm a U.S. Army Veteran Owned/Operated small business. I buy and sell just about anything. I have experience in multiple fields such as Purchasing Precious Metals, Jewelry, Coins, Bullion, Knives, Watches, Collectibles and Antiques, Toys and Music. &nb...sp;
I'll start everything low because I have a flipper mentality. I buy fair and sell fair. I have been doing this for 21 years. If you have any questions please ask, I have 100% feedback on eBay. If you purchase more than one item, I will combine shipping. Combined Shipping does not mean free. Combined means I will give you the best deal possible on shipping all your items together and safely. Rarely, but sometimes, that means the value will be higher due to weight and overall value of items in package. Just wait for me to invoice you. I will ship internationally when available!
I come by my items in a variety of ways. Such as: Walk in customers to my store, Flea Markets, Estate Sales, Auctions, Yard Sales, Private transactions and more. Due to my experience, I can verify the authenticity of 95% of my items. The other 5%, I do my positive best to try and identify thru my contacts, both here and abroad. I do extensive research to provide the most accurate description possible, whether the item is $1 or $10,000. I travel all over the lower 48 and sometimes internationally. MOST, if not All of my items will be pre-owned, unless otherwise stated.
All sales are FINAL unless a MAJOR issue occurs/occurred. I describe everything in detail. And I try my best to capture photographs as accurate as possible. There is a 3 day return limit after item is RECEIVED that I will consider a return.
ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS.
MOST ITEMS WERE VERY WELL KEPT AND TAKEN CARE OF. ITEMS ARE DESCRIBED TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY. PHOTOS COUNT AS EVIDENCE OF CONDITION AND WEAR. WE GRADE CONSERVATIVE TO MAKE SURE THERE IS A POSITIVE ALLOWANCE FOR SAID CONDITION AND WEAR. ITEM WAS CHECKED TO VERIFY CONTENTS AND CONDITION. SEE PHOTOS FOR CLOSER DETAILS. YOU WILL GET EVERYTHING THAT IS PICTURED IN THE PHOTOS. WE DO PROVIDE MORE SPECIFIC PHOTOS UPON FURTHER REQUEST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
PRICES ARE BASED ON CURRENT MARKET SELLING POINTS. WE RESEARCH EACH ITEM AND PRICE ACCORDINGLY.
FEEDBACK WILL BE LEFT UPON POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM YOU, THE BUYER. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE UNSATISFIED, LET ME KNOW BEFORE LEAVING NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP. THANK YOU AGAIN!
If you are interested in selling your items to me, please contact me thru the eBay system and I will respond to your needs ASAP.
Thank you again have a great day!!!
and partners solely for our members research needs.